Our team of financial professionals have many years of experience and are dedicated to providing you with a tailored solution. This is the edge that the Amalgamated Australian Investment Group brings. We have the following business units, services and resources at our disposal:
aaig is committed to ensuring that our clients are compliant with current and future legislation. That means putting the experience and know-how of our team of compliance professionals at your disposal. We offer a range of AFSL and other compliance and risk management services.
Our subsidiary, Ascot Securities is an established provider of Corporate advisory services and can assist businesses across a range of growth areas. Our team of experienced Advisers can also facilitate other wide ranging corporate solutions including capital investment, divestment and share buyback activity.
Our corporate finance professionals provide guidance and exercise their knowledge to assist you raise funds to support the growth of your business. We can also apply our knowledge and professional guidance to the sale of your business, including mergers and management buyouts.
The Dealer Group arm of the Australian Investment and Insurance Group provides licensing services to a number of external financial planning and accounting companies.
Trade in financial derivatives in over 80 markets worldwide. To find out more, visit www.apsec.com.au
With a wealth of experience and expertise between the two firms under aaig, Teakle Financial Planning and the Australian Investment & Insurance Group, we are able to assist clients achieve their financial goals through the provision of specialist advice in areas of Financial Strategies, Investments and Personal Insurance.
The Atlantic Pacific Australian Equity Fund offers investors an opportunity to participate in a managed investment scheme which holds a core portfolio of equity investments managed by an experienced investment team. The primary objective of the Fund is to generate a mixture of capital and income returns for investors with a high risk profile, over a 5 to 7 year investment period. To find out more visit www.apsecfm.com.au
HALO is your complete investment solution, whether beginner, intermediate or expert. Our research solution provides investors with a wide array of tools and resources to make more informed and confident sharemarket decisions. The purpose of HALO is to provide investors and traders with an edge.
Having insurance can provide financial protection for your family’s personal needs. We can help structure your insurance to provide for such things as the repayment of your debts upon death or disability, financial assistance for dependents and protection against the loss of income.
Our subsidiaries have experienced and reputable Institutional Advisers who specialise in advising and dealing for a number of major institutional clients. This provide us with a distinct advantage of being able to provide substantial support to any large Equity Capital Market offer within Australia
The research solutions our offers receive combines proprietary research from our subsidiary companies coupled with research drawn from a global research house. We provide independent investment research, data, analysis and portfolio management over 300 listed stocks.
The Australian share market makes up less than 2% of the world’s share markets by market capitalization. Through our subsidiaries, we are giving you the opportunity to take advantage of the remaining 98% of investment opportunities across the globe.
We offer investment opportunities in Australian and International Equities. We draw upon the proprietary research from our subsidiary companies as well as research drawn from our global research houses, covering over 300 listed stocks.
We are able to provide subscription-based research via the Australian Stock Report. Comprising a team of highly skilled and experienced research analysts and traders, Australian Stock Report provides a range of comprehensive research reports, providing both long-term investment and short-term trading recommendations across Australian and International Equities, Markets Indices, Foreign Exchange (FX) and Options.
To help you make better trustee decisions and optimise your funds, aaig, through the SMSF Review has brought together in one central place easy to understand information, education and strategies for Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) Trustees. To find out more, visit www.thesmsfreview.com.au
Our commitment to our clients is to ensure compliance with the taxation legislation. Teakle Accounting can manage the tax affairs of our clients including the preparation of businesses and individual tax returns, financial statements, self-managed superannuation funds as well as provide tax planning services, tax advice and tax minimisation strategies.